ilovecookies543210ilovecookies543210

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Caesar's Day Off Caesar's Day Off

A cute little time-waster game. It's short and easy to understand.

The Adventures of Synthman Demo The Adventures of Synthman Demo

I think this game is not one of the best. I know it says that it's a "demo" but I see this game as a broken version of a pointless project, than a demo version of a working game. There is, from what I've seen, no purpose, meaning there is no reason for you to play at all. That is, unless you want to be aimlessly going left or right, jumping around for no reason.

DadiPetursson responds:

maybe you didnt have the sound turned on ? there is not really a point to the game, just play around with the song :)

We Become What We Behold We Become What We Behold

A great game with a great message.
5 stars!

[Awesomenauts] CocoChristmas 2015 Hentai Animation [Awesomenauts] CocoChristmas 2015 Hentai Animation

Other people should be able to see this. The game/gif should stay!

FleppyFlepster responds:

Thank you! Now everyone on my blog can play this instead of downloading the file to play. Of course you can download them if you want. The files are over on my tumblr :)

Bazookitty Bazookitty

A challenging little game that was actually, pretty hard to beat! The story is OK I guess. The game's art style is very nice. the physics are, a little, confusing though. you have to get the timing purrfect or it will miss, at least for most levels. The music is pretty catchy too! overall this is a pretty good game, just needs improvements.

Space Monsters 3D Space Monsters 3D

The author tried, but in the end, failed. The game has many problems, for one, the mouse moves out of the screen, IN GAME. It's annoying that you have to try to adjust the mouse back every time it goes off screen. second, the big alien thing that appears after you kill some small ones, is un-killable I tried for a solid 10 minutes spamming the shoot button, and yes I knew that there was a flamethrower. Third, you can't die. I believe this game should be blamed.

HardcoreGamez responds:

thanks.

Tremblay To The Past Tremblay To The Past

Could be better. The game is designed to be a fun little game that you can play in your spare time, I get that. But you could at least make the levels more challenging as you go. Such as, you have to power up the capacitor more times, or making it go faster, instead of just the same thing over and over again. Great game, just needs some more content.

spottedmink responds:

Thank you For your comment and review. I agree there is area we can add more content to the game. The game is set to increase the portal spawn rate at an increment of 20%, but maybe we could decrease this and also at in an increased speed or counter.